Dear Balayage Boutique Beauties:
We will be transitioning to masks optional in our salon since vaccinations are readily available for those who choose to receive it. Our position is that we respect every individual’s right to choose whether-or-not to get vaccinated. This applies to our wonderful clients as well as our amazing staff. We respect the beliefs of everyone on the subject and will not be asking the vaccination status of our guests, nor discussing our staffs. We will accommodate your request to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable, and in return we also request the same respect be given to your stylist. We can provide a mask for those who do not have one. We understand beliefs on this subject can be divisive, the last thing this country, communities or businesses need is more division. Nobody should feel uncomfortable ever at our business. Please be respectful towards individual decisions. We want nothing but happy clients and a positive work environment and will work to maintain that. We want to thank everyone for their support over the past crazy year. We look forward to seeing everyone soon, both masked and unmasked.
The Balayage Boutique Team will continue to provide a safe, clean, and positive environment where you can expect the following:
• Continuing to implement all sanitation protocols in compliance with state board.
• Our guests can now choose the option of wearing a mask or not while in the salon.
• Our team will also have a choice to wear a mask while working.
• Our stylists are happy to make every attempt to accommodate special requests to keep you comfortable during your visit.
• Giving you the experience you deserve and smiling more often.